Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Last Blog Post... For Now

So as the assignment for this blog comes to an end, my hope is that anyone who has read any of my posts has gotten something useful out of it such as being exposed to a new artist, has a new found inspiration to pick up a new instrument, re-learn an old instrument, or finding a desire to keep up with new music. If you want to keep reading a serious music blog, here is one. If you wish to find a new instrument, go here, or here. The gift of music is great for the holidays and I personally always love receiving itunes gift cards. If you are interested in the some of the music that I most fancy, some of my favorite artists are Incubus, Thrice, Chanticleer, Ingrid Michaelson, Reel Big Fish, William Fitzsimmons, Building Rome in a Day, B.B. King, Jaco Pastorius, Emarosa, Dance Gavin Dance, Tupac, Half Past Two, The Devil Wears Prada, Ballyhoo, Iration, A Static Lullaby, and Phinehas. Music is an art and everyone has their opinion. Start listening to music that you would not on a normal basis. Start making opinions on it and treat it like the beauty that it is. I am not sure whether or not I will be blogging anymore in the future, but it was fun. For the last time for now...
Happy Listening
-Emilio

No comments:

Post a Comment